Artist Participation & Submission Requirements
Welcome to the Maplewood Art Walk. This is the home of a juried art show in Maplewood, New Jersey, just 20 miles from New York City and situated in populous Essex County. This year’s Art Walk will take place on Sunday, September 28th from 11am to 5pm. The show will be open to fine artists and fine jewelry artists – no crafts please. Awards will be given for Best in Show, Second and Third place artists. Prizes will be announced at a later date. Submission criteria are listed below. Here’s a look at what to expect at the 3rd Annual Maplewood Art Walk in downtown Maplewood Village:
We look forward to viewing your submissions. Please review our submission guidelines below. Should you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com or call 973.762.4556
- Artists may submit up to 3 images depicting work they intend to display at the show.
- All images should be jpegs sized 4×6 at 300dpi. Zapplication or JAS image requirements are also acceptable.
- Please label all images as follows; eg. SmithJohn1, SmithJohn2, SmithJohn3, etc.
- Submit images online here
- Registration closes June 15, 2014. A $25 discount is offered to early bird registrants, registering before May 1.
Submission Fees and Payment Methods
- The artist submission fee is $50 before May 1 and $75.00 from May 1 to June 15. Registration closes on June 15. The fee covers your first 3 image submissions. Please add $5 per each additional photo you choose to submit.
- All fees are non refundable and cover administrative expenses and promotion of the event. Payment is due upon submission of images.
- Payment can be made via paypal:
or by check made payable to: Maplewood Village Alliance and mailed to: MVA, PO Box 1360, Maplewood NJ 07040
Artists are required to have a tented booth at the Art Walk. White 10×10 tents are required and rentals can be arranged for participating artists if needed. Tent rental cost is $95.00; sides are $15.00 each and tables are $10 and $12 each for 6ft to 8ft table, respectively) and can be ordered online here.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions. All artists will be contacted regarding their eligibility for participation in the 2014 Maplewood Art Walk. Join our mailing list to keep up to date with Maplewood Art Walk 2014. Thank you for your interest in the Maplewood Art Walk.
This show is sponsored by The Maplewood Village Alliance
and the Maplewood Department of Cultural Affairs.