THIS EVENT IS FULL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. If you’d like to submit your email address we will contact you should the event open up. Scroll to bottom of page to submit your email address.
* Event limited to the first 250 registrations. Children must be 10 & under. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
The holidays are almost here and the Maplewood Village Alliance is excited to announce the first annual Candy Cane Hunt! This will be a fun and festive holiday event designed for families with young children. Here’s how it works:
- The hunt is being held on Tuesday December 1st. from 4 to 7 pm and is open to kids 10 years old and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
- The event is limited to the first 250 participants to sign up and preregistration is required. Adults can register kids online, via our website: Candy Cane Hunt Info/Registration.
- The day of event, registered participants should meet at Ricalton Square between 4:00 and 5:30 pm to get their Candy Cane number and a map of possible locations where they may find their candy cane. (Adults must accompany children throughout the hunt.)
- Once a matching candy cane is found, it is theirs to enjoy!
- December 1 is Giving Tuesday so we will be collecting canned goods to fill our local pantry shelves.
- Happy Hunting!