- Chocolate Walk 2015
- Holly Walk & Dickens Village 2014
- Shop Locally this Holiday Season
- Halloween in Maplewood Village
- Save the Date – Maplewood Art Walk & Music Fest Sunday, 9/28
- Parking, Parking, and more Parking!
- Summer Sidewalk Sale
- New Free Parking in Maplewood Village!
- Maplewood Art Walk – Call for Artists
- Girls Night Out – Is still on!
- Barista Kids
- Live Love Lens
- Maplewood NJ Chamber of Commerce
- Maplewood Online
- Maplewood Patch
- Maplewood Village Alliance Facebook Fan Page
- Matters Magazine
- Springfield Avenue Partnership
- The 3/50 Project
- The Localery
- The Motherhood
- The Village Green
- Township of Maplewood
Halloween in Maplewood Village:
Friday, October 31, 3-5 pm.
Streets close for trick or treating at 3 pm. Costume contest and judging from 3-4:30. Prizes awarded at 4:40.
Enjoy this special look at the annual Halloween parade and trick or treating in Maplewood Village, created by local resident and executive producer at 9 Beach films.
“This little film is an homage to ‘In the Street,’ a film created in the early 1940s by the photographer, Helen Levitt, Janice Loeb and the writer, James Agee. Their film portrays urban children exploring their imaginary worlds and reveling in the freedom to express their exuberance on the neighborhood streets that were their playgrounds.”
And, it’s all FREE! Check out our newest lot with over 30 free 2-hour spaces (Municipal Lot #3) at 60 Woodland Road in Maplewood Village.
Find more details on parking and directions here: Parking and Directions
Maplewood Village’s annual Summer Sidewalk Sale is happening Friday,
July 18 and Saturday, July 19. So, make sure to shop, stroll and save in Maplewood Village for the best in summer savings.
Here’s list of some of the businesses who will be offering summer savings:
- No. 165
- The Tenth Muse Gallery
- Hopscotch at Home
- Salvage Style – cash and carry event with special inventory just for the sale. Visit our lemonade stand on Saturday, weather permitting.
- Alchemy Hour
- Jerry Rose Floral Design
- Perch Home
- Bee & Thistle – 50% off sale on many selected items!!
- Words Bookstore
- Coda Kitchen & Bar will sell their famous tacos outside and donate the proceeds to s.o.f.i.a – a battered woman’s support organization.
- St. James’s Gate – will offer outdoor seating and grilling!
Visit our parking page for more info on the 8 FREE municipal parking lots in Maplewood Village.
CALL FOR ARTISTS – Deadline Extended to Friday, June 20
Find Submission details here
We are still planning to hold Girls Night Out tonight, Thursday June 5, in Maplewood Village. We are trusting the forecast and planning on sun by 6 pm when the fun begins! If things change we will post here and on Facebook. Come on, do the weather dance with us!